Maria Silvia Martinson joined Patent Agency RestMark Metida in 2015. Before that, she was a trainee at several renowned law offices, a student assistant for a circuit court judge and coordinated some large-scale projects. Maria Silvia consults Estonian and international clients regarding the protection of intellectual property and enforcement of intellectual property rights. She actively participates in intellectual property themed seminars and conferences.
Intellectual property related work experience:
Since 2015 Patent Agency RestMark Metida, lawyer
2015 University of Tartu, Law
- numerous intellectual property protection related seminars and conferences in Estonia and abroad.
- How to protect your brand?, Estonian business newspaper Äripäev, 2015 (in Estonian)
- How to get rid of a cybersquatter?, Estonian business newspaper Äripäev, 2016 (in Estonian)
- 4 Common IP Mistakes Startups Need to Avoid, METIDA blog, 2016
- The Open Source Movement – Our Future?, METIDA blog, 2016