An industrial design is the two-dimensional or three-dimensional design of a product. A design means the set of features of a product which, either separately or in combination, form the shape, configuration, ornamentation, colours, texture and material of the product.
The design may be registered on a national, European Community or international level under Hague Convention. The procedure and duration of each of the chosen ways varies. The registration must be renewed in every 5 years up to 25 years total.
In the field of industrial designs, we:
- evaluate design registrability;
- consult and prepare documents concerning design registrations;
- prepare and register licensing, pledge and transfer agreements;
- monitor validity terms of design registrations and prepare renewal documents;
- enforce design rights in courts and other institutions.